- Where does the pork go? Allocation of pork barrel politics and distributivism in Brazil (Under review)
- Reading between the lines? Allocation of pork barrel politics in Federal Deputies bills. (Under review)
- Beyond borders: how spatial spillover effects shape the role of pork barrel politics on subnational public policy provision? (Under review)
Transparency and Reproducibility
- A roadmap for transparency and reproducibility: the TIER Protocol, Revista Política Hoje, 2020. With Ian Rebouças Batista, in English and Portuguese.
- D. Figueiredo, R. Lins, A. Domingos, N. Janz, L. Silva. Seven Reasons Why: A User’s Guide to Transparency and Reproducibility. Brazilian Political Science Review, 2019. With Dalson Figueiredo, Rodrigo Lins, Nicole Janz and Lucas Silva, in English.
- The yellow brick road? Why and how to produce qualitative research more transparent. With Virginia Rocha and Palloma Marciano, Revise and Resubmit in Portuguese. (2023).
You can access a further list of my publications in my Google Schoolar page